Sonntag, 19. April 2015

Fashion Flash, Bruschetta & Happiness

Hey Guys!

This week there was a shoe outlet event in Kassel which was called 'Fashion Flash'. A good friend and I went there on the first day to snatch up some new cheap shoes. Even though they had a huge range of shoes and bags, I was a bit disappointed at first because they were not as pretty as I thought they would be. We searched for about an hour and I found this pair from Tamaris - they're really comfortable and classy.


They also sold Mary Kay beauty products - I didn't test any of them but I think I will in the future.


After that we went to  a little restaurant and had a bite - it was good.


All in one it was a good day, we had a lot of fun and now I own a new pair of beautiful shoes!!!


Mara xx









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen