Donnerstag, 16. April 2015

Spring







Dress - H&M Coachella Collection / Cardigan - H&M (Sale) / Shoes - Joop! / Watch - Junghans / Lipstick - Astor 'spicy 008' / Sunglasses - C&A / Nailpolish - Essence the gel nail polish - 'indigo to go 19' / Rings - Fleamarket / Make-up bag - Mango / Scent - Escada turquoise summer





Essentials of the day. ( the scent is heavenly - go give it a sniff !! )  

Ohh and at least a picture of my other half I took yesterday - isn't he beautiful ?! (sorry I had to)



Hey Babes ! 

Finally spring has arrived !!!

Yesterday the weather was just stunning - it felt like a warm summer day! The sun was shining the whole day long and I was sooo happy. So I decided to put on a little cute floral dress for the first time this year. The material is very soft and thin -  sooo comfortable! I wasn't sure about the weather first, that's why I put on some black thights but I really didn't need them in the end. 

The dress is from the Coachella Collection at H&M - like I said before, I could buy the whole damn section!! 

At the same day my good friend and I went to an Outlet-Shoe Event but I will show you guys in my next post (will be up on sunday).

So my boyfriend took this pictures of me while we were outside for a walk in the sun and this is the result. 

Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think in the comments below.

Mara xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen