Montag, 6. April 2015

Mom Jeans






Mom Jeans - Esprit (Second Hand) / Top - H&M / Shoes - Deichmann / Necklace - Clair's / Sunglasses - C&A / Bag - Primark / Belt - Primark / Lipstick - Mac ( like always) / Cardigan - H&M (male section)  / Leatherjacket - Pimkie 









Hey Guys ! 

It's been a while since I blogged the last time (over a week I think).
Normally  I'm going to post a new one every sunday but yesterday my laptop was a little dickhead... so yeees here it is !

I had breakfast with my family yesterday morning because of eastern and we had such a good time. We are all living in another place so I was sooo happy to see them again!!!

After we had breakfast I went out for a walk with my good friend, we picked up some muffins and stuff and walked along the river - it was quite nice because the weather was good. 

My outfit of the day was very comfy and again very black - I'm in love with these Jeans at the moment, I bought them almost a year ago (don't know why I almost never put them on before). They're sooo comfortable - ohh lord - I could wear them everyday. I think they look very cool  - a bit old school and grungy. 

Tomorrow my widsom teeth need to be removed!!! I'm sooooo scared...hope it works out well!!


Oh and if you have a free minute you can follow my blog very easy  to stay updated- just klick on the follower gadget on the right side and subscribe (web version) - I would be very happy!!

Have a good week everyone ! 

Mara xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen