Sonntag, 29. März 2015

Coachella

 Lipstick - Mac "Diva" (nothing new haha)


 Playsuit - H&M Coachella Collection

 Headband - Primark








 Platform Heels - Primark 






Bag - Primark 
Nailpolish - Chanel "Tapage" 605

Hey Guys ! 
Hope you had a great week! :)

This outfit is inspired by the coachella collection from H&M - isn't the playsuit gorgeous ?! I love the pattern - it's so simple and smart but still fancy. The fringes are such an eye catcher!! 
I added this glistening headband and a little bag with a snake print because I wanted this outfit to look like a festival one. You can wear this playsuit with flats or a black bag too, to make it look more like a classy one - but this is just my personal opinion. 

I wore this outfit last night and I felt so pretty, haha ! 

Now I'm going to make myself some pasta - maybe I will have a little walk outside after that! 

Have a nice evening everyone! 

 Mara xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen