Donnerstag, 19. März 2015

Nike Flex Raid

 Jeans - H&M


 Bag - Fjällräven Kanken 


 Sneaker - Nike Flex Raid



Sunglasses - C&A 
Lipgloss - Essence Nude Matte


Leatherjacket - Pimkie 


Shirt - Pimkie 


Nailpolish - Chanel Tapage 605
Watch - Junghans


Hey Guys, hope you're all well !

Todays outfit was a sporty one. Actually I'm not very into sneakers but I thought I should give it a try - and I like it !
As you can see I'm not a 'color' kind of person - most of the time I'm wearing black, white and grey because it's so easy to style and it makes me feel very comfortable. 

I'm sooo happy about the weather, finally spring is coming !! Had my first ice cream this year - OUTSIDE ! 

I'm very sleepy right know  thats why the only thing I'm going to do is make myself some pizza and watch my favorite serial 'Devious Maids' - I swear this is the best serial ever !

Nighty night, Mara xx


2 Kommentare: