Sonntag, 8. März 2015

Casual

 Cropped Shirt - H&M



Leatherjacket - Primark 

Highwaist Jeans - Cheap Monday 



Belt - Primark 




Shoes - JOOP!

Hey, folks!

How did you spend your weekend? I had two days off for once, it was relaxing because normally I have to work during the weekend!
I love staying at home, watching films while eating a lot of crap - so this was exactly what I did. 
Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to the movies and watched 'Traumfrauen' - it was sooo good and funny, so if you haven't watched it yet I would really recommend it. 

Todays outfit is a casual one. You can also wear this with a normal white shirt but I'm soo sick of the cold that's why I chose the cropped one. 
Blue jeans goes with almost everything, this one from Cheap Monday was quite expensive but really worth the money. It fits very well but its a bit too long for my legs so I turned it up.

All in one it's a very basic outfit - it never goes out of style. 

Let me know what you think and don't forget to subscribe !

Mara xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen