Sonntag, 15. März 2015

Pretty mess

Hey Guys !

Sorry it's been almost a week since I blogged the last time - BUT this week was such a mess. I had to do a lot of work and stuff and really got no time to take some outfit pictures ( actually I had two days off but idk) - so this post will be about the whole week. I carried my camera almost all the time and took some random pictures during the days. I  met a good friend and we just went into the city and done some shopping, because we got nothing else to do - ohh and we snatched up some bagels and an iced chai latte, it was sooo good. So if you're from Cassel, I really recommend the "Coffe and Bagel People". Ohhh - you may have seen my new haircut on my instagram, if you haven't - here it is ! At first I wasn't really sure  about it but now I'm very happy with it - the hairstyle I've had before really bored me because I have really thin hair - sometimes it looked like some sort of spaghetti.   

Yesterday I went out for a drink - I only drank water! 






 Have you tried 'Cool Lime' from starbucks yet ? You should, it's heavenly !!!





 New sunglasses from C&A 






I'm obsessed with Tk Maxx and Butlers, this is why almost every picture is taken in these stores. 

A little haul from what I bought the other day. Drugstore make up, clothes and stuff - I will show you guys during the next week.

 The lighting was so bad but I loved my make up and hairstyle last night.



This morning I made breakfast for us. On sundays everything I need is bacon, eggs and good coffee - nothing else!  It was good like always!


So this was my whole week, hope you enjoyed it.
 Let me know what you think about my new haircut in the comments below. 

Mara xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen