Sonntag, 22. März 2015

Floral

 Leatherjacket - Primark


Bag - Primark 


 Bad hair day!!





Ring - Flea market 
It was soo cold - that's why my hand looks so wrinkled.



Cut-Out Dress - H&M 


Shoes- Deichmann



Hey Guys !

Today was such a lazy day - I had breakfast around two in the afternoon and sat down listening to music for hours. Then I thought I should do another post, so I got ready and went outside with my boyfriend. 
Actually the dress wasn't the best choice for this weather because the material is just very thin but I think the pattern is soo cute. I added black accessoires because the dress is a bit too much color for me. 

Tommorow I'm going to hannover with the girls for some shopping - of course I'm going to take my camera with me. 

What was your weekend like ? 

Let me know what you want to see in my next posts in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe. 

Mara xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen