Donnerstag, 5. März 2015

Winged eyeliner tutorial using tape


Hey Guys, hope you're all well ! Today I thought I would do a winged eyeliner tutorial using tape. I absolutely love winged eyeliner but when it comes to doing it, I'm all thumbs ! So I started searching for a solution and I found a very helpful trick. You just need some normal tape and liquid eyeliner (you can  also use gel eyeliner for this, it might stay longer ). So if you're not very professional in doing your make up just like me, this quick tutorial might be a life saver ! 



 Start with a normal make up base


 I'm using some normal sellotape from the supermarket.


  and my Manhatten liquid eyeliner in black


I just start by going along the lashline. After that I'm using my tape - I cut off a small strip and apply it on the outer corner of my eye - follow the lower lashline upwards to make it look more perfect. 


 Now everything you have to do is going along the edge of the tape. I like it quite simple - not too long and thick.


Next - start at the outer line and draw a small line back to your lashline and fill in to have a thicker and more perfect line. 


That's it. It's so easy to do and it works very well especially when you're in a rush - I'm always in a rush because I love staying in bed as long as I can ! 


I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and found it helpful. This is my first tutorial ever and it was quite difficult but I'm happy with it. 

Let me know what you think and don't forget to subscribe for more.


Mara   xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen